To update your portfolio log in above
Make The Most of Your Membership
Thanks for being part of Australia's only peer support network for the entire illustration industry.
Here’s how to make the most of it:
- Refresh your portfolio regularly. Promote it to your current/dream clients
- Enter IA events and awards to raise your profile and expand your networks: the best way to find work
- Advertise in our bi-annual book, mailed to hundreds of creative directors nationally
- Volunteer to assist with events or projects. Even an hour from home here and there can be a massive help!
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for news and invitations.
Tag @illustratorsaus and #illustratorsaus so we can share your posts
- Ask questions and share info on our members-only Facebook page
- Like and share fellow members' work and support their shows
- Fly the IA flag at exhibitions and industry events you attend
- Complete a quick Q&A interview for our monthly newsletter
- Contact us for support for an event you’re running
Our new online membership database, TIDYHQ, lets you renew your membership, update your contact details and take advantage of new payment options (eg quarterly and six-monthly subscriptions and auto-renewal by credit card).
We email renewal invoices 21 days before they’re due, and again on the date due.
Simply hit 'pay now' and follow the prompts to pay online.
Log in any time to update your contact details or payment preferences.
First time users no need to create an account – just create a password by hitting ‘I forgot my password’.
Auto-renewal annually by credit card is the default setting. To activate it you need to input your card details. TIDYHQ uses Stripe for all credit card payments. It's a secure, encrypted, industry-standard system (a bit like PayPal, but for credit card payments). TIDYHQ itself doesn't store your payment details.
If you choose Paypal as your preferred payment method you can't auto-renew.
If you choose EFT you need to renew via your online bank account, not TIDYHQ. But include your name as our reference or we won't know it’s you who paid!
If you don't renew by the due date, your IA membership will lapse and we'll deactivate your portfolio page. But we'd hate to see you go! If you need extra time to pay please let us know. Should your membership lapse we'll welcome you back any time. You're an important part of this peer network. In an often solitary profession like illustration it's good to stick together.
If you receive a renewal email in error or encounter some other problem please let us know. New software is complex and teething problems are inevitable. We're illustrators, definitely not IT gurus. Big thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.
Email email@example.com or call 0478 080 200. We'll reply as soon as we can. We're volunteer-run so our office is staffed part-time: Mondays and Thursdays.
IA is run almost entirely by volunteers: busy professional illustrators, just like you, who see the value in supporting each other and our industry. Our small committee and pool of volunteers help with everything from exhibitions to marketing, social media, sponsorship and design.
Please help out occasionally. Lots of tasks can be done quickly from home (like inviting fun folk to IA events). Others are super social (helping to hang a show or run the bar on opening night). Some offer amazing professional development opportunities (like presenting a seminar session or doing a social media take-over).
IA literally can’t run the exhibitions and awards members love without lots of hands on deck!
Illustration courtesy of Nigel Buchanan