Muza is a freelance graphic designer turned illustrator, primarily concentrating on creating illustrations for children’s books and publications, designing book covers and the interiors of children's books. She loves all mediums but her favourite medium is digital illustrating. Muza also specializes in print design, designing and creating the finished artwork for brochures, logo designs, DL cards, stationery, business cards, booklets, programmes, book covers, and special one-off invitations.
Muza’s qualifications are as follows:
- Diploma of Arts - Visual Communication;
- Certificate IV in Graphic Design;
- Diploma of Graphic Design.
Illustrated Books published:
- “Where’s Michael?” by Xavier Waterkeyn; New Holland Publishers, 2010
- “Life Cycles of Marine Animals - Emperor Penguins” by Michael Molnar; MacMillan Library, 2011
- “Life Cycles of Marine Animals - Laysan Albatross” by Michael Molnar; MacMillan Library, 2011
- “I Can’t Hear You! I Can’t See You!” by Sandra Horn; Tate Publishing & Enterprises, LLC, 2014.
- “Suvi and the Sky Folk” by Sandra Horn; Tate Publishing & Enterprises LLC, 2014.
- "Elle & Buddy" by K.D. Rausin; Peter E. Randall, Publisher, 2015.
- "Forest Wonder" by Caroline Tuohey, CEW Ink, 2015.
- "Getting Home" by J.R. Poulter, Word Wings for Kids, 2016.
- "The Sea Cat Dreams"by J.R. Poulter, Word Wings for Kids, 2nd Edition, 2016.
- "Ruby the Foster Dog"by Jimmy Wayne, Broadstreet Publishing, 2017
She is currently working on several children’s picture book projects..